FACULTY SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- At the end of your abstract include the proposed session title ( panel, paper, roundtable, documentaries, and workshop ) presenter name (s), and school affiliation
- Abstract will be evaluated on the basis of originality, significance, and relevance to scientific inquiry.
- If your abstract is accepted, a letter of acceptance will be forthcoming by email within 7 days of submission.
- Membership and Registration must be paid within 14 days of knowledge that your paper has been accepted and prior to your session being placed in the annual program.
- Deadline for sessions (papers, panel, roundtables, documentaries, workshops, and posters) is August 31, 2018.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
- A session will include only one paper being presented during a time slot but can have several persons presenting together on the same paper.
“Celebrating Global Interdisciplinary Approaches”